Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Walking Group

Hello Wymount Friends!

I have finally found out how to get on here and I have an invitation I'll throw out there for all you lovely ladies! Who wants to start walking with me every morning? I am thinking of walking Monday through Friday at around 7:30 in the morning for about a half hour or so. I'm hoping some of you will join me so I can feel accountable and feel like I have to be there. There are some days that it might be difficult for me (like this Tuesday), but I'd like to give it a try. I would be happy to help push a stroller or carry a baby if you want to bring company!

Anyway, if you are interested just let me know! I'm thinking of meeting at the Wymount Office and just walking wherever our feet take us. You can call me, text me or email if you want to join!

Love you ladies!
-Blythe

801-400-4931
bcbush13@gmail.com

1 comment:

Greg and Blythe said...

I'm afraid that I have yet to find anybody to join me... I understand summer is crazy and my schedule is more complicated now that I have family in town. So I guess I'm saying if you want a walking buddy, feel free to call/text/email me and I'll try to go with you! :)