Hello Ladies,
It has come to a point where I have a very daunting task that I have to do in my classroom. If I try it by myself, it will take HOURS. If I have help, it can take a half hour. I need to assemble packets for 35 students. I would love all the help I can get. I have an assembly line set up and all we have to do is walk around and put together packets. There is a playground out in the back of the school, so perhaps some of you can come and someone can watch kids while we assemble packets. The more who come, the faster this will go. So please just get a group together and come and see my classroom!
I am hoping to do this Monday August 16th around TWO PM. I will even buy some 5 buck pizzas or something to entice you to come. Please let me know if you would be willing to come and help me out. It would mean the world to me. (And I really hate asking for help, but I don't have hours to waste assembling these packets.)
The school is Canyon Crest Elementary. The address is 4664 North Canyon Road. The school is locked, so I will wait outside at TWO. If you come early or later, just call me.
Thanks so much!
-Blythe
801-400-4931 (text or call - whichever)
bcbush13@gmail.com
4 comments:
If noon doesn't work, PLEASE let me know of a better time. I picked noon because I figured that wasn't nap time so people wouldn't feel obligated to stay at home. Anybody want to help...? It won't really help much if just one person shows up. I need a group of 6-7...
I should be able to come. If you want more people I recommend you send an email, because a lot of people are unaware of this blog and i don't think a lot of people check it.
I would totally love to help but Lily goes down for a nap at noon. If you are still trying to get some stuff done at 2:30 ish give me a call! You would have to come pick me up but I would love to help out!
I have changed the time to 2:00pm because that's when more of my family can come. Thanks guys!
Post a Comment