Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Birthing Classes

So- for medical reasons I have decided that I am going to try to deliver this baby naturally (deep breath), and am going to start Bradley Method classes on January 5th. It's a 12 week program- every wed night at 6:30. I'm not sure how long they go, but I don't imagine it's more than an hour or possibly two. Anyways- I am looking for someone that I could switch some babysitting with one night/or day a week for a couple months so that we can go. Get a hold of Mary Ludwig if you are interested.

9 comments:

Awesome said...

Just to let you know, you'll need to put your name so that people can contact you. :)

You are a brave woman! Good luck!

Awesome said...

Lol. Oops. How funny am I. I am going to blame pregnant blame if I can please. :)

Justin and Carissa said...

Mary-I would love to watch Lily while you go to your classes. I delivered Matthew without an epidural and it hurt-but I made it! We'll have to chat sometime. Good luck!

Faith Sampson said...

I'd love to help any time, too. You know we love exchanges! (Faith Sampson)

Heidi said...

I could also do some exchanges. I don't think I could do every week, but maybe the first week of each month or something. Be in touch.

Heidi Bradford

Kelly said...

I could do it too! Like Heidi I think it would be better if it wasn't every week.

Kelly Memmott

Awesome said...

Mary, I would be happy to help out as well. just let me know when you need me. -LeighAnn

Mary Ludwig said...

Perfect! wow! thanks everyone! I will email you all and get a sign up sheet or something going so I know for sure who is available when! Thanks!
-Mary

Elizabeth Lewis said...

Mary, I can help out too. The Bradley Method is Awesome!!! We have had 3 babies with the method and still hang out with the families from the classes we took when Benjamin was born. Best wishes!