I am starting a community book club and recipe swap and I am hoping that all of you will come out and join us! It is a combined activity, so you can choose to participate in either one or both of the activities.
Our first meeting will be held Tuesday, October 4th at 8 pm in the 1B basement. Please bring a book that you would like to have the rest of the club read- either one that you have already read or one that you would like to read (I will be compiling the books into a list which will be our reading schedule for the next however many months), plus any ideas for recipe swap themes that you may have.
And speaking of the recipe swap- If you so choose to participate in the swap, we are keepin' it classic and simple for the first time around: please bring a batch of your favorite COOKIES and at least 10 copies of the recipe to share!
I hope to see all of you there- it should be a lot of fun!! Oh, and PLEASE be sure to spread the word- this book club is not being done through Relief Society, and therefore, will NOT be limited to just members of our ward- and please invite anyone in the area who might like to participate!
E-mail me with any questions: katie.willman@yahoo.com
Love, Katie Willman
No comments:
Post a Comment