Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dentist Appointment

A while ago I set up an appointment to have my teeth cleaned at UVU's dental hygiene school. However, as it draws near I don't think it is going to work out for me to make it; I don't know if I want to ask anybody to watch my baby for that long. I am feeling bad about cancelling my appointment because since they are in school and doing it for credit, they need to have all their appointments filled. So, if anybody is interested I would love to let you take my spot! (Or if there is anybody willing to take on my two kids from 7:30 -11:30) My appointment is on Tuesday, September 8th at 8 a.m. It only costs $10 for a cleaning (and they can do x-rays); the kicker is that it takes 3 hours because they have to go through all their procedures and have the instructors check them off. I have been before and they did a good job. So if you have been wanting to get your teeth cleaned, then here is your big chance! : ) E-mail me if you are interested.

Carissa Jones  roo_csk@hotmail.com

No comments: