As I am tying up various loose ends in my life preparing to move, I thought I would clean up the blog. There are a bunch of links on here for people who have not lived in Wymount for quite some time. So, below is a list of links I am going to take off the blog. If you want to keep up with them, please add their link to your personal blog, or save it otherwise. I will wait about a week to remove them so you have time to save them. If anybody on the list below does not want to be removed, just leave a comment and let me know and I will keep you on! It has been a great ride here, and I wish you all the very best as we each continue our journey through this wonderful life.
Links to be removed:
Jones Kazoku
Greg & Blythe Bush
Blodgetts
Larry & Nancy Bohne
Victors
Ludwigs
Memmott
--Carissa Jones
No comments:
Post a Comment