Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

free TV and table

My sister gave us a TV last fall that we are no longer using -- because we got another hand-me-down tv soon after. We would just take it to DI but I wanted to see if anyone in the neighborhood would like it. It works. We watched some of Conference on it and it was a little fuzzy but I don't know if it was the TV or the cord or just how we had it connected or something.  It has a built-in VCR that works (which probably wouldn't be fuzzy--I don't know I haven't actually watched a video on it-- I think the fuzziness was more related to watching tv rather than videos--but I don't know for sure. Let me know if you're interested. Email me at corson.amy@gmail.com.
We also have a little wooden table that we want to give away if anyone is interested. It has kind of a wicker-style trim.  Wood color. Just let me know.
-Amy C.

No comments: