Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ward SWAP

I have been thinking about putting together a SWAP, but I wanted to see if other people were interested in it before I started putting it together!

Here's what I am thinking:
I know that I have a bunch of things that need to go to the DI, but I thought before I do that, maybe I could see if anyone else is in need of what I have! So, I have a DI pile, but haven't taken it to DI yet, because if people are interested in doing a swap then I will save everything for the SWAP. 

The SWAP will be kind of a bring what you no longer need, and take the things that you do need.
I have been thinking about doing this for a little while, but haven't done anything about it! My Mom's ward is actually doing one at the end of this month, and that kind of motivated me to see if there is anyone out there who is interested!

Let me know if you are interested! And if there is enough interest, I will put it together and get the details out to people, otherwise I will just make my trip to DI :)
Thanks!

Emily Brown
emily_g_33@hotmail.com

6 comments:

Larry said...

I am very interested. I have my DI pile that hasn't made it to DI yet. So I am in. Thanks Emily! -Nancy

LBlackwelder said...

Great idea!

Justin and Carissa said...

I love it! I also have a pile that I just haven't done anything with (including those ties) so you could count me in!

Mary Ludwig said...

Dang! We just took all of our stuff to DI TODAY. But- if anybody has any baby boy stuff that they are going to take to DI I'll be more than willing to take it off your hands. lol. ;)
Mary

Kelly said...

I would be interested too. Have you picked a day yet?

Emily and Jeremy said...

Okay! Sounds like people are interested. I haven't picked a day yet. Does a week day work better? Or a Saturday morning? Let me know and I will try and get the ball rolling on this!