Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Items Up For Grabs

Hello, all!  We have lots of stuff we're looking forward to giving away at the ward swap this Saturday, but I thought I'd post it here first in case anyone wants to claim it ahead of time and then we don't have to haul as much to the basement. :)  I made a non-detailed list of everything when I was putting it into bags a week or so ago, so I'll do the best I can to be specific, but if you want more information, please call me or e-mail me.

Plastic green bowls - two different sets
Stuffed animals
Toys and board books
Changing pads, crib sheet, baby blankets, burp cloths, and other baby things
Dolls
Women's belts
Bubble bath (unused)
Magic paint set
Small plastic craft bags
Baby bottle holder
Baby headbands
Small jewelry box
Hot curlers (a few pins missing)
Picks
Curling brush
Little girl shoes
Snugli
Chair massager - this is in great condition - it just hurt my back
Men's clothing, including many suits (probably size 32/32 pants) and ties
Flannel board and cutouts
2 Gospel Art Picture Kits (not in order and no guarantee that all of them are there)
Pillow
Basic DVD player
Little boy clothes (for a 3- or 4-year-old boy)
Size 10? Boy boots
Waffle iron
Women's clothing, including size 9-ish jeans in very good condition - just don't fit me right
Table cloths, place mats, napkins
Moon dough farm - only used once - I just can't handle the mess, but it's very fun
Hand-held tape recorder
Keyboard and other computer stuff
Yellow Towels (2)

There are several more items I thought weren't worth mentioning and a few big things we'll post at the ward swap, and I am still hoping to go through my kitchen more thoroughly.  So please!  If you need something we can give you, let us know!

Laura Blodgett

No comments: