Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Moving--Items for Sale

This is Emily Brown.  We are getting ready to move cross country and have to get rid of some of our bigger items to make the move.  We have a few items that we are trying to sell for a little bit of cash.  Just thought I would post here in case anybody is interested!

Loveseat (perfect size for Wymount) in great condition. Asking $25 OR BEST OFFER
TV Stand.  Asking $10 OR BEST OFFER
Desk. Asking $10 OR BEST OFFER
AC UNIT. Asking $40 OR BEST OFFER!!

If you want more information on anything, email me.  I have pictures of all of these things, since I am making flyers.  I would be happy to send them to you.  We have an asking price, but are more than willing to take offers. 
We are moving the first weekend in May, so that is when they will become available (The AC is available NOW).
Emily Brown
emily_g_33@hotmail.com

No comments: