Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Baby Stroller and Car Seat for Sale

Justin and I have some friends who are moving back to Japan in a few weeks. Since it is so expensive to ship things there, they are trying to sell most of their stuff before they go. She asked if I knew anybody who might be interested and I offered to post this for her. This is a copy of the information they gave me about them:
      Here are some photos of our stroller and car seat we'd like to sell. For the Maclaren stroller (lulu model-I Love You), we'd like to sell it for $150. For the Britax car seat, we'd like it to be $80. We bought them new online just a year ago. Maclaren stroller was $300, and the Britax car seat was $180. We originally planned to be here for another several years, so we bought good ones. They are in very good conditions. The stroller has a rain cover, too.
 If anybody is interested, or if you know somebody who might want these items, please e-mail me at: roo_csk@hotmail.com
They are moving on July 9 so they need to be sold by then. Hope everybody enjoyed a day of sunshine today!
Carissa Jones

1 comment:

Leah said...

She might have better luck listing on ksl.com.