Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hangers and Crib Mattress

Hello, all! We have way more hangers than we need around here and are looking to give them away to a good home (or 2 or 3). We have 60 or so adult plastic hangers of all different colors and 30 or so child/baby-
size hangers (mostly the kind you get when you buy clothing). If you are just moving here or need hangers for whatever reason, you are more than welcome to have as many as you need. Just let me know.

We are also looking to buy a used crib mattress for $30 or less. If you're getting rid of a crib mattress in the near future, would you please send me an e-mail? Thanks,

Laura Blodgett

3 comments:

Suze said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suze said...

I have one that you can have...Just come and get it :)

Mary Ludwig said...

Man. I wish I would have looked at this post earlier today. We literally just got back from the store to get toddler hangers.