Hi ladies,
I wanted to share a wonderful group with you that I'm a part of. It's called As A Mom. The idea behind it being that we can defend our values and principles quite often by beginning with the phrase, "As a mom, I..." It is based on the 9 principles and 12 values of the 9-12 Project, which are listed on the As A Mom homepage. Their mission is listed on the homepage as well. There isn't anything really asked of you do, but it's a place that we can share ideas/experiences and be informed of things going on in the country that other women feel may impact us as moms. I have new discussion posts sent to my email and when there's one I want to comment on I can click on it, it takes me to the website, and I comment (similar to facebook).
Let me know if you want me to send you an email invite, or you can just join right on the webpage. If you join, add me as a friend, or let me know and I'll add you :).
Heidi Bradford
No comments:
Post a Comment