Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Share Your Tips and Tricks!

Hey everyone! I thought it would be fun and helpful for anyone who wants to add some of their tried and true tips and tricks! We all learn from experience and so why not share our experiences with everyone else? If you want to join in, just comment on this post!

One tip that I have is to use Fells Naptha soap for stain removal! This stuff is amazing! You can get a bar of this in any grocery store for under $2.  There are also recipes to make your own laundry detergent and they use Fells Naptha soap (It's a lot cheaper than buying detergent). It is what I have used to get all of the poop stains out of Parker's clothes--and that is saying something!

Another tip that I have is prior to cleaning the microwave, fill a bowl up with water and add a tablespoon of vinegar.  Put the bowl in the microwave and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes.  Then, you can take the bowl out and simply wipe everything clean! It makes the job so much easier!

Also, if you are looking to save money, I have the perfect blog for you to follow! It's freebies2deals.com.  I have been following this site for over a year now and I have saved SO much money!! It's seriously amazing!  Take a look at it and see what you think!

What tips do you have?? Let's share them with everyone!  I will compile them all later into a document that we can all share! Keep the tips coming!
Emily Brown

1 comment:

Donald said...

heyitsfree.net is pretty good with coupons and deals, too.