Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

From Cumorah's Hill

There will be a free fireside performance Sunday, March 27th at 7 p.m. of From Cumorah's Hill.

Right now they are having practices and welcome more participants. Rehearsals are Wednesdays 6:15-7:15 p.m. B135 JFSB and Saturdays 11-12 p.m. at a church building on 900 S. (take 900 E until it forks. Go left toward Springville by the cemetary, then another left onto 900 S. It's the first church building on the left--1300ish E.). This is also where the performance will be held.

Hope some of you can join us!
Heidi Bradford

2 comments:

Justin and Carissa said...

We did the Cumorah's Hill Program at EFY one year and it was amazing! I am excited to go and listen to it again. Thanks!

Heidi said...

Good! I did it w/the Boise Institute a while ago and loved it so I decided I'd do it again.